eCommerce Manager at DID Electrical
Online Media | Ireland, IE
Goal-oriented senior eCommerce executive with excellent commercial and team leadership skills. In addition to my ability to coordinate the multi-faceted logistics of Online Marketing Operations, I’m proficient in driving online media strategies that contributes to increased productivity and excellent customer relations on many levels.
On top of a Masters Degree in eCommerce, I have expertise in many aspects of online marketing and business development. I have extensive experience with Branding, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Display Advertising, Content, Email and Affiliate Marketing.
Proven ability of driving customer acquisitions, product sales and merchandising strategies through website content creation, management and measurement. I can easily design, implement and maintain bold, comprehensive and innovative marketing campaigns that leverage the full power of the internet and digital marketing tools.
Throughout my career, I have gained expertise in communicating new ideas to key stakeholders as well as collaborating with Senior Executives from the definition of requirements through to delivery. I understand the value of deadlines and goals and have a track record of creating effective plans and initiatives to reach those.
I am an efficient team player who and bring to the table organisational and problem solving skills to inspire businesses to new growth.
Specialties: Multi-channel marketing, eCommerce, eRetail, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), email marketing, affiliate programs, comparative shopping engines, onsite search, usability, graphic design, web analytics, social networks, blogs, project management, content management, campaign planning & execution.
2010 - Present
eCommerce Manager / DID Electrical
Online Marketing Manager / GiftsDirect.com
Online Marketing Specialist / Symantec
• Responsible for EMEA online acquisitions programs.
• Implement online promotion policy and marketing calendar.
• Delivered EMEA acquisition email strategy, concept and execution.
• Developed KPI’s and prepared analysis to support key business decisions.
• Managed and executed Trial software seeding and monetisation efforts.
• Communicated online marketing plans and liaise with local marketers.
• Ensured all EMEA eCommerce product launch activities are synchronised.
• Executed online advertising and sponsorships
• Managed UK sales call centre (interim)
• Created an SEO pilot project to drive qualified traffic to website and store.
• Managed creative element of landing pages and microsite to support marketing campaigns.
• Coordinated EMEA affiliate marketing with oneNetworkDirect and Commission Junction
• Participated in EMEA paid search marketing and other SEM campaigns.
• Managed budget for domestic and international projects
Dublin City University
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Dublin City University
MSc in eCommerce
Limerick Institute of Technology
Bsc in Information Systems